The corporate tax compliance services relate to the annual tax computation and filing of tax returns with the Internal Revenue Service. The scope of this service includes:
• Computation of Tax Liability for inclusion into the audited accounts
• Preparation and filing of annual tax returns
• Liaison with the Federal Internal Revenue Services
• Processing withholding tax credit
• Responding to tax queries arising from desk examination of submitted returns
• Obtaining annual tax clearance certificate.
Regarding the above, our work will comprise the following:
• Compiling from the information supplied in respect of each employee, the monthly payroll showing the basic salary, the allowances, the gross pay, the tax due, the statutory deductions, and the net amount payable.
• Collecting income tax form (form A) from the tax office on behalf of your employees
• Assisting in completion of the income tax forms (form A) and e-tcc forms;
• Agreeing on an annual basis, each employee’s free pay allowances with the State Board of Internal Revenue;
• Compiling the returns of PAYE taxes payable to the State’s Board of Internal Revenue;
• Filing end of year returns with the State Board of Internal Revenue;
• Obtaining, as at when due, Tax Clearance Certificate for each employee